Saturday, June 9, 2007

PayPal - Your One and Only Solution for Buying Stuff Online

Alot of people from developing countries complain about having credit cards or debit cards being unaccepted either from certain banks or worse yet, from certain countries. Trust me, I’ve been there. I thought it’s better if I used my debit Mastercard I got from a cheap bank to buy stuff directly without PayPal. So I tried buying something from the States. It wasn’t approved! So, I figured that the braniacs at PayPal has come up with a way to centralize purchasing, selling or money transfer protocols regardless of where you’re from. And they did! After verifying my card, purchasing was easy! All you need is an internet connection to login your PayPal when you make a purchase and viola! Done! Don’t believe me? Go here and try it out! Already …. merchants are using it, and because everyone’s using it, more and more merchants will end up using it for their online businesses also! Any merchant you’ll come across on the worldwide web, be it small or big, you’ll definitely notice a PayPal logo, meaning that business transactions can be done via PayPal! If you plan to do business online, whether you want to make purchases, transfer money or you got something to sell, PayPal is the answer to all your problems. Not to mention subscription is FREE!

After subscription, you’ll only be charged USD $1.00 IF you want to be a verified PayPal user. The charge is made to either your Mastercard and/or Visa Card linked to it, which can be done at your own time with no obligations. Wana know more? Click here.



Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

No comments: